Satisfied clients are a valuable commodity – they not only bring you business directly, but can also act as advocates, building your reputation and attracting new clients. But clients are becoming increasingly sophisticated, demanding more and better service – how can we keep them satisfied? This intensive one-day workshop explores the key skills involved in delivering proactive client care, enabling participants to anticipate and satisfy needs to build client loyalty.
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Recognise the value of proactive client care for you, your clients & your organisation
- Manage client perceptions and expectations more effectively
- Uncover client motivations in order to anticipate their needs and concerns
- Use key skills to build rapport
- Identify and grasp opportunities to become more proactive with clients
Who will benefit?
Designed for client relationship managers, account managers and client liaison officers who need to develop proactive strategies in client care.
Ideal for anyone in a client-facing role who needs to develop a confident approach in order to deliver service excellence.
Course Length: 1 day
There are no dates in the calendar for this course.
Please contact us for availability.