A broad brush introduction to people management, defining responsibilities in relationto the team and the organisation, this course focuses on the role of supervisor/manager and how they affect individual and team performance. It also provides a thorough basic foundation in the skills required - team leadeership, communication one-to-one and with the team, delegation and self management.
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Define what's expected of you and your team
- Identify leadership qualities/styles & key skills of effective team leadership
- Recognise your strengths and identify areas to focus for development
- Understand the importance of delegation and how to do it effectively
- Identify ways to be more pro-active
Who will benefit?
Designed for those who are new to people management, this course will help the participants to understand their new position and increased responsibilities in the organisation. Invaluable for those preparing for promotion to any position where they will be responsible for staff for the first time.
Course Length: 2 days
There are no dates in the calendar for this course.
Please contact us for availability.