Presenting professionally is an invaluable skill when trying to win new business – particularly when you’re invited to compete in a beauty parade for a new HNWI or corporate client. There’s an art in presenting to sell and that’s precisely what this course aims to help you develop – with a practical emphasis on preparing to deliver effective and professional presentations that really sell.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Plan & structure presentations for maximum impact
- Deliver presentations clearly, persuasively and with confidence
- Identify needs, sell benefits and overcome objections
- Prepare to present against competitors
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses in preparation and delivery
Who will benefit?
For anyone whose presentations are geared towards business development in the finance sector e.g. to win business from new and prospective clients e.g. high net worth individuals, corporates and intermediaries, or to introduce new products or services to existing clients.
Course Length: 2 days