The Wealth Management community quietly looks after Trillions of pounds of Client wealth, avoiding the headlines & concentrating on confidentiality. However, while the Managers have, understandably, traditionally maintained a low profile when looking after their Clients' interests, events of the last few years have sorely strained Client relationships.
This interactive programme will offer an insight into the management of these important relationships & the potential threats that might undermine them.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Appreciate what attracts Clients to Wealth Management providers & why they might leave
- Understand how Managers endeavour to differentiate themselves from the competition
- Understand the importance of the Relationship Managers
- Understand some of the profiling techniques used to construct Portfolios for Clients
- Appreciate the range of Products & Services beyond traditional Portfolio Management
Who will benefit?
Valuable to anyone currently working with a Wealth Manager (Relationship Management, Operations, Compliance, Risk, Human Resources, IT) with a requirement to appreciate the competitive wider Market place their employer is operating in and will also be useful to anyone with Wealth Managers as Clients - IT providers, Investment Banks
Course Length: 1 day
There are no dates in the calendar for this course.
Please contact us for availability.